Re: [hatari-devel] Disassembler crashes if not in supervisor mode

On 11.12.2022 17.45, Andreas Grabher wrote:
I added back some of the disassembler functions to Previous. It seems that the disassembler crashes the whole application with strange error (error report fails). I think it might be related to bus error and try/catch (using longjumps in C).

The problem seems to only occur if the CPU is in user mode. I am using 68030 with MMU (run_mmu030()). Is this a known issue?

No. Never heard of such issue. Maybe it's Previous specific?

Failing call is in DebugInfo_Default() -> Disasm().
Do you have a backtrace?