Re: [hatari-devel] Emulation on separate CPU cores

On Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022 11:55:34 CET Miro Kropáček wrote:

>That guy is really good, so I wouldn't dismiss his achievement simply as >"nah, surely his emulator isn't that accurate and that's why it's so fast".

I agree that he surely did a great job. If something in my previous post could be interpreted differently, i apologize.

But his goals are different than what Hatari does. Its more like what Aranym does, running supported programs at maximum achievable speed.

Having that said, it also makes me wonder why he used Musashi. It is not a bad emulator, and in projects like his it is easy to integrate, but it is surely not the fastest emulator around.