[hatari-devel] config + desktop

Bonjour,
 I haven't posted for a long time but I always read your messages with interest. I use several different preferences. For each preference I have a different desktop. Every time I change my preference, I have to go find the right desktop if I saved it, or re-configure it. Would it be possible to modify the saved preferences as shown below, if some users find it interesting. This way I could keep and reload config+desktop pairs.
     Miguel

Capture d’écran 2022-10-31 à 10.44.48.png

M et Y Saro
Méaudre:  04 76 94 79 32
Seyssinet: 04 76 21 61 02
// locations. vercors. free. fr