|[hatari-devel] Keyup bug in SDL GUI|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Keyup bug in SDL GUI
- From: Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 19:35:23 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=1a1hai; t=1667241326; bh=5mh0HoNzylB2dzBqYuDpfCQ6+nwlVADogn4qFniheo8=; h=From:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Message-Id:Date:To; b=RBN3GuCEXBFG/xdK/Es/uil3nqlrc1GSdsoblnlHnnD1P3vLWK/a9jBYfc1hPMY0b oxhkInTXmOgZa5D+YfVS8NqDGDoCndMssrKWAuDOOTgPmGoqTWhSkXlZYfm9Uw+YfO w8lccxErMl/CMc2pXvy79p9lpOUTJLb+8WTZk9sZeghQk74x6eT0iQeoL8ooREi+Ph 69VasD93+jELLMVYvI6cvMGTmNZIlpl99/E2CtiQ2PqzRyqBduuFozK/4fmyQ305do r0BeRNE8dRnGguhqbzlnjLgKPudIDfWDznDU6aIWFQvoeO2HYMJPERGh1xLOvuAmwi mTvzVKbvQT3Gg==
I might have found a bug in the SDL GUI. This scenario:
In the guest operating system I confirm some action by pressing enter
—> SDL_KEYDOWN with SDLK_RETURN
Due to some bug in the OS I get a double fault, which then activates Dialog_HaltDlg() before I am able to release the key
I then release the key
—> SDL_KEYUP with SDLK_RETURN
At this time we are already in the SDL_WaitEvent()-Loop in SDLGui_DoDialogExt() and the event is recognized as key up in the GUI. This leads to automatically pressing the default button which exits the dialog without me having a chance to select anything.
Can you confirm this? This will be difficult to fix.