R: R: R: [hatari-devel] HATARI: no emulation of a Real SF354 Single Sided drive

Same problem with the first disk of R-TYPE (first print, original).

See the attachment.

Cloned from the SCP version and tested on my 520ST + S354: perfect, works  (dump is OK)

Cloned from the SCP version and tested on my 520ST + S314: it blocks on real machine

The dump in STX format: on the emulator crash after some seconds of loading (520ST setted, 512KB ram, Single Sided), exactly like using SF314 external drive on a 520ST.

All in TOS 1.02 uk

I supsect that the STX dump that is present on ATARIMANIA of R-TYPE and of METROCROSS are or from different press or were modified to works on the emulator and so are not well preserved and/or emulated on HATARI.

Let me know, thanks 😊

Kora Sistemi Informatici Srl
Via Cavour 1, 46051 S. Giorgio Bigarello
Tel/Fax +39 0376 371059
P. IVA: 02048930206
https://korasistemi.com