|Re: [hatari-devel] Enhanced keymap support|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
Are there any other changes on top of my earlier patch series, than:
* rebasing it on latest Hatari sources
* updated french keymap file
On 5.10.2022 17.27, Yves Le Berre wrote:
I apologize for the big patch 'keymap.c.patch'. To return to enhanced
keymap patches series :
- I Added a first patch (0001) adding screen.h include in keymap.c
to eliminate offset lines in following patches,
- Then, I added the ordered patches in the series
(renumbered from 0001 - 0014 to 0002 - 0015),
- Then, I added a patch (0016) deleting screen.h include in keymap.c
(and incidentally change strlcpy inserted in patches 0006 and 0009 to
In attachment, you'll find the files :
1) enhanced_keymap_patches.tar.gz which contains the patches to apply to
2) keymap_fr_pc.cfg which contains the mapping.
Le 03/10/2022 à 17:53, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Am Sun, 2 Oct 2022 15:57:18 +0200
schrieb Yves Le Berre <yves.le_berre@xxxxxxxxx>:
Due to Thomas recent changes :
- Reduce our dependencies to screen.h,
- Replace strlcpy() with a better implementation.
I adapted enhanced_keymap patches by rebasing and grouping the patches
by filenames rather by added/modified function.
Please don't squash patches together in such a big patch. That makes the
changes very hard to review.
Eero, you once started looking into this problem, do you still plan to
take care of this? Or don't you have time for this anymore?