Re: [hatari-devel] Enhanced keymap support

Am Sun, 2 Oct 2022 15:57:18 +0200
schrieb Yves Le Berre <yves.le_berre@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello,
>
> Due to Thomas recent changes :
>
> - Reduce our dependencies to screen.h,
> - Replace strlcpy() with a better implementation.
>
> I adapted enhanced_keymap patches by rebasing and grouping the patches
> by filenames rather by added/modified function.

Please don't squash patches together in such a big patch. That makes the
changes very hard to review.

Eero, you once started looking into this problem, do you still plan to
take care of this? Or don't you have time for this anymore?