Re: [hatari-devel] macOS: SDL 2.14 build issues and missing PRODUCT_BUNDLE_IDENTIFIER

Am Sat, 24 Sep 2022 09:41:55 +0200
schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> > Am 24.09.2022 um 09:21 schrieb Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>:

> > [...]
> >>
> >> I also do not understand CMake too well. I created the patch according to this discussion: https://discourse.libsdl.org/t/sdl2-and-cmake-problem-finding-headers/38303/8 <https://discourse.libsdl.org/t/sdl2-and-cmake-problem-finding-headers/38303/8>
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > FYI, I've updated Hatari now to also use the config provided by the SDL2
> > library instead of using our own FindSDL2.cmake module. Please check
> > whether Hatari still builds fine in your environment.
> >
> > Please note that I did the adaption in a slightly different way compared to
> > Andreas' suggestion - I'm using ${SDL2_LIBRARIES} instead of SDL:SDL since
> > that is said to be more compatible when SDL2 has been build with automake
> > instead of CMake (according to the discussion on their forum here:
> > https://discourse.libsdl.org/t/how-is-sdl2-supposed-to-be-used-with-cmake/31275 )
> > I hope this still works well with the latest build environment on macOS ...
> > Andreas, could you please check?
>
> This seems not wo work on my system. The original problem persists (not finding SDL’s internal headers because of leading „SDL2“ directory in #include).

As discussed off-list with Andreas, it seems like the additional
target_link_libraries() statements are still necessary for the
sub-libraries that we build. I've added them now, together with a
fix on macOS that occurred when compiling without the OSX bundeling,
so I hope we're fine now...