Re: [hatari-devel] macOS: SDL 2.14 build issues and missing PRODUCT_BUNDLE_IDENTIFIER

Am Sun, 18 Sep 2022 18:07:09 +0200
schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> > Am 18.09.2022 um 16:19 schrieb Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>:
[...]
> > Seems like this SDL2Config.cmake is available since SDL v2.0.6 (released in
> > 2017), so I assume all recent distros should ship with at least that
> > version ... or is anybody still compiling Hatari on an older system that
> > does not have at least SDL 2.0.6 yet?
>
> I also do not understand CMake too well. I created the patch according to this discussion: https://discourse.libsdl.org/t/sdl2-and-cmake-problem-finding-headers/38303/8 <https://discourse.libsdl.org/t/sdl2-and-cmake-problem-finding-headers/38303/8>

 Hi,

FYI, I've updated Hatari now to also use the config provided by the SDL2
library instead of using our own FindSDL2.cmake module. Please check
whether Hatari still builds fine in your environment.

Please note that I did the adaption in a slightly different way compared to
Andreas' suggestion - I'm using ${SDL2_LIBRARIES} instead of SDL:SDL since
that is said to be more compatible when SDL2 has been build with automake
instead of CMake (according to the discussion on their forum here:
https://discourse.libsdl.org/t/how-is-sdl2-supposed-to-be-used-with-cmake/31275 )
I hope this still works well with the latest build environment on macOS ...
Andreas, could you please check?

 Thanks,