Re: [hatari-devel] The external disassembler is now really external

Thomas Huth schrieb:

- Most importantly: 68030 MMU opcodes are incorrectly disassembled as
*FPU* instructions.

Uh, that's bad :-( Could you maybe a bug ticket at
https://github.com/capstone-engine/capstone/issues ?
(otherwise, let me know, then I'll do it)

I would appreciate if you did it. Because there might be questions like
"how is Hatari integrating Capstone", which I could not answer.

PS: Capstone comes with a nice command line tool for disassembly, so it's
even possible to verify this on the command line:

$ cstool m68k40 0xf0394c0000e4995a
  0  f0 39 4c 00  fmove.x	invalid, fp0

... that should be a pmove instead.

I'm not sure this is the best way of demonstrating the bug to the
Capstone developers. The 68040 does not have PMOVE. It has some other
PMMU instructions, but these differ from the 68030.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx