Re: [hatari-devel] The external disassembler is now really external

Thomas Huth schrieb:

But instead of getting rid of the external disassembler completely, I've
replaced it with the Capstone library, so if you don't like the WinUAE
disassembly output, you can still get some more traditional disassembly
that way.

I certainly never liked the WinUAE disassembly (too cluttered, imho);
therefore, I'm glad that an alternative remains. However, as of now,
Capstone seems to be missing some features that were present in the old
external disassembler:

- Decoding of Line-A opcodes is missing.
- FNOP is disassembled as FBF.W (floating point branch never), which is
technically correct but weird.
- Most importantly: 68030 MMU opcodes are incorrectly disassembled as
*FPU* instructions.

Regards
Christian
--