Re: [hatari-devel] Fixing some STE sound issue and doing 2.4.1 release

Le 16/08/2022 à 16:48, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Hi all,

I believe I have a working solution now, sorry for the holdup. I'm ready to make a macOS 2.4.1 build when we decide on timing/label. I think the suggestion on EmuTOS sounds reasonable.

Hi

good news for this solution for macOS.
regarding the new emutos, I already tagged all the files as 2.4.1 with the same emutos as was in 2.4.0, so I'd rather not change the emutos version and keep the one that was with hatari 2.4.1 to avoid any more change to the devel tree.

This means that if other macOS users confirm this build is working , then you can use the files from the 2.4.1 windows version.

(And while I broke emulators with my Silly Venture release I don't think it's important to emulate the brand new Shifter trick already now ;)

Indeed, the trick is really interesting, it should not be too difficult to add into Hatari to handle the 4/8/12 pixels shifting, but I'd rather do some proper testing to avoid regression, so it won't go into 2.4.1 (by the way, the only demo I found in my notes which used 3 for ff8260 was the omegakul demo, during the main menu)

Nicolas