Re: [hatari-devel] Fixing some STE sound issue and doing 2.4.1 release

Le 03/08/2022 à 22:37, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

Hi

release process in progress, files have been tagged to 2.4.1 in source tree.

I'm waiting for the windows / macOS version to be compiled to make the announcement later.

Hi

small update : although files are ready, I'm waiting for the updated macOS files to release sources and binaries for windows/mac at the same time.

Troed should be able to have a look at the macOs build after SillyVenture party is over, so it should not be too long now.