[hatari-devel] EmuTOS 1.2.1 has been released

As discussed on the list, two -- albeit obscure -- regressions in the
EmuTOS 1.2 AES necessitated a EmuTOS 1.2.1 bugfix release, as we always
strive to always provide the best experience to our users.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank Francois Le Coat for
reporting one of the regressions and particularly Roger for finding and
fixing both of them very quickly.

The release is available here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/emutos/files/emutos/1.2.1/
--