Re: [hatari-devel] Fixing some STE sound issue and doing 2.4.1 release

On 02/08/2022 14.02, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 29/07/2022 à 15:27, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

Could you check the fullscreen and screen-end tests using  Hatari compiled with AddressSanitizer:
     cmake -D ENABLE_ASAN:BOOL=1 ..
?

I'll check what the AddressSanitizer complains about the FIFO test, and continue with TOS boot tester (check failing cases, and start running EmuTOS versions).

Hi

now that all known memory leaks have been fixed (expect the SDL ones), are there any remaining issues or changes to be done before releasing 2.4.1 ?

At least I don't have anything left. I had another look at the XaAES+MMU problem at the weekend, but I really can't figure it out ... but since it's quite nonrelevant for most users, it's also not so important, thus please go ahead and release 2.4.1 now.

 Thanks,