Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon RS232 emulation

Miro Kropáček schrieb:

  * I boot TOS 4.04
  * I use Hatari's GEMDOS emulation (hence using mint030*h*.prg)

I'm afraid that seems to cause an entirely unrelated failure for me. See
attachment. Notice how it wants to load stuff from A: and not from the
GEMDOS drive C:. (Any yes, I'm using mint030H.prg.) I have no time for
debugging this.

Maybe you can try using EmuTOS to see if it makes a difference for you
w.r.t. capturing the SCC output.

Regards
Christian
--