Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon RS232 emulation

On Tue, 2 Aug 2022 at 19:59, Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Seems to be working for me. I see debug output. See screenshots. What else should I be expecting?
You should be expecting exactly what you see. However even with the same command line I don't. What I do (did) differently:
  • I boot TOS 4.04
  • I use Hatari's GEMDOS emulation (hence using mint030h.prg)
  • I use Linux
  • before I used GUI to set the RS232 output to file (but as mentioned, your command line doesn't work for me either)
Can you quickly try this setup?

--
http://mikro.atari.org