Re: [hatari-devel] Falcon RS232 emulation

Miro Kropáček schrieb:

accidentally I've just discovered this -- Falcon RS232 output is not
caught at all. It is easily reproducible with FreeMiNT snapshots, for
instance download
https://tho-otto.de/snapshots/freemint/bootable/freemint-1-19-ab9c65b5-02060-tt_falcon_clones.zip
<https://tho-otto.de/snapshots/freemint/bootable/freemint-1-19-ab9c65b5-02060-tt_falcon_clones.zip>,
disable machine/falcon/scc.xdd, move mint030h.prg into AUTO (and remove
the existing PRG there), reboot, press shift, set the debug output
device to AUX: and debug level to DEBUG and... see how nothing happens.

Seems to be working for me. I see debug output. See screenshots. What
else should I be expecting?

Regards
Christian

PS: Don't forget that the Falcon's serial port uses the SCC.
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx
WWW: https://www.chzsoft.de/