Re: [hatari-devel] ASAN issues with tests

On 31.7.2022 9.09, Thomas Huth wrote:
However, I still often get ASAN segfaults at Hatari exit, if it has leak
checking enabled i.e. if I have not used "ASAN_OPTIONS=detect_leaks=0"
env var, so it seems there's some other issue too.

More focused "leak_check_at_exit=0" also avoids the segfaults.

Maybe try

  export ASAN_OPTIONS="fast_unwind_on_malloc=0"

... that really helped me to get rid of some weird asan behavior in the
past already.

Unfortunately that did not help in my case, I still get segfaults on ASAN leak checks at Hatari exit. :-/