Re: [hatari-devel] Fixing some STE sound issue and doing 2.4.1 release

On 24.7.2022 23.32, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 24/07/2022 à 20:09, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Doing a 2.4.1 release sounds like a good idea - what other bugs should be taken into consideration? There is still the MIDI issue and the XaAES+MMU
problem around, but they will certainly take a while 'til somebody has
enough spare time for debugging those... Anything else?

I would be interested to include Thorsten's NetBSD loader to 2.4.1.

OK for me as changes are mainly in netbsd.[ch]

Thomas was against it, and I'm fine having it later too.

And we might still wait a bit, to see whether any other issues will crop up, and whether EmuTOS v1.2 gets released, so that Hatari v2.4.1 binary releases could upgrade to that.

There were few minor issues that were fixed recently, so I'm not sure whether Roger wants another RC + some time before release.

> depend on when it's released ; as it's a bugfix released I don't want to
> wait too long to do 2.4.1 as I will be away in holidays soon.

Ok, maybe it's then best to release it right away.

emutos.txt says v1.1.1 EmuTOS included with Hatari is still 512k, but isn't it now 1024k one?

(If yes, I can update the text.)

it's the 1024 version

Thanks, I updated the doc.