Re: [hatari-devel] Fixing some STE sound issue and doing 2.4.1 release

Am Sun, 24 Jul 2022 14:35:42 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
[...]
> As this could really alter sound in a bad way, I'm considering  doing a
> 2.4.1 release with this fix (and the other few commits that went in
> since the release).
>
> Does anyone want to commit some other changes regarding some bugs that
> could have been reported since hatari 2.4 was released ?

Doing a 2.4.1 release sounds like a good idea - what other bugs should be
taken into consideration? There is still the MIDI issue and the XaAES+MMU
problem around, but they will certainly take a while 'til somebody has
enough spare time for debugging those... Anything else?