Re: [hatari-devel] Fixing some STE sound issue and doing 2.4.1 release

Le 24/07/2022 à 20:09, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

Doing a 2.4.1 release sounds like a good idea - what other bugs should be
taken into consideration? There is still the MIDI issue and the XaAES+MMU
problem around, but they will certainly take a while 'til somebody has
enough spare time for debugging those... Anything else?

I would be interested to include Thorsten's NetBSD loader to 2.4.1.

OK for me as changes are mainly in netbsd.[ch]

And we might still wait a bit, to see whether any other issues will crop up, and whether EmuTOS v1.2 gets released, so that Hatari v2.4.1 binary releases could upgrade to that.

depend on when it's released ; as it's a bugfix released I don't want to wait too long to do 2.4.1 as I will be away in holidays soon.

     - Eero

emutos.txt says v1.1.1 EmuTOS included with Hatari is still 512k, but isn't it now 1024k one?

(If yes, I can update the text.)

it's the 1024 version