Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing for next release 2.4

On 11/07/2022 04.43, Wilson Bradley wrote:
Sorry for the noob question... but
On Hatari Github, did not see any place for bug reports or feature requests..
Is this email replies the only way for some reason?

Or maybe Im missing an active forum that Hatari goes with..

Github is just a mirror, we're using tuxfamily.org as our development platform, and tuxfamily does not provide a bug tracker. But if you prefer a forum instead of using the mailing list, you can also ask questions on http://www.atari-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=51 - since most Hatari developers have an account there, too.