Re: [hatari-devel] NatFeats on Windows (was: Preparing for next release 2.4)

Paweł Góralski schrieb:

As a follow up to my previous mail I can confirm that natfeats logging
started to work in my application too, when I've used modified binary
and launched hatari from cmd. But I'm using only logging right now, no
other features.

That's frankly a bit weird. What this change does: It changes the
so-called "subsystem" in the PE executable header from GUI (02) to
Console (03). This means that the standard handles are directed to the
console from where you launched Hatari. Otherwise, there is no console
attached and, as you know, you therefore need the "-W" switch to open a
separate console window.

But for me Natfeats output and other Natfeats calls work in either case.
I don't recall: If you use the original binary (i.e, subsystem set to
02), you don't see any Natfeats logging from your application in the
separate window, right?

Regards
Christian
--