Re: [hatari-devel] NatFeats on Windows (was: Preparing for next release 2.4)

On 27.6.2022 13.16, Paweł Góralski wrote:
I've made a check on second machine and result is the same. Maybe it's a fault of NF_AHCC.TOS I've downloaded from repo (https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/tree/tests/natfeats)?

No, the binary in repo works fine (I tested downloading and trying the latest one).