Re: [hatari-devel] NatFeats on Windows (was: Preparing for next release 2.4)

As a follow up to my previous mail I can confirm that natfeats logging started to work in my application too, when I've used modified binary and launched hatari from cmd. But I'm using only logging right now, no other features.

Regards,

PG