Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari / EmuTOS release sync?

On 26.6.2022 8.16, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Sat, 25 Jun 2022 13:58:58 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Le 25/06/2022 à 13:30, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
New EmuTOS release is supposed to come (late) next month, so I would not
mind if Hatari release were post-poned few weeks to be able to include
newer EmuTOS version with Hatari release binaries.

There are no known release issues on EmuTOS side, so I do not think it's
release to be post-poned, while there's still the Hatari freeze with
MiNT / MMU / XaAES quit, which would be good to fix.

with summer holidays coming soon, I'd rather not postpone Hatari's
release. I think I will have a "release window" next week with enough
spare time to do it, delaying several weeks will not be easy for me.

Ok. I was suggesting it just in case later would have been more convenient for you. :-)

The users can still download the new EmuTOS separately afterwards if they
want it, so I agree with Nicolas, this should not delay the release of
Hatari.

Sure. The updates in new EmuTOS release are not as significant as in 1.1.x one (which added DSP support and slew of TOS v4 / Falcon compat fixes) either.