|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari / EmuTOS release sync?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari / EmuTOS release sync?
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 05:16:33 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1656220597; bh=UGlyXaE9w80xRSR1IptE2KOwCm4ygN0yCysDFzW+0xg=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=I6KaCALzssR4DmbyVzxSzrPlIYngifMdzZrB8ibj1O+14P9+KjVq9bAo9oArUYMFW tDF1R3cIg31KbFDGu8M2MMeyL3U6dsjO0hmtfNnBy+KAHgXgcKiGZ6xgSqEWYeWptr kkUV8e35VQovzQl/hv6xrOLvCql+i6FPNbao41cfoKV+kR1naPGkvxefrTwjiNvIIB Q+Zh1hDYMyFetzzJnm8pbqmeLkOID1XTmM/k6lAbQp8GHHsjGsd5MAVk5uM8tJ3rhz ZzxVFXHdcS+213rbYkbJG71dJX0bPBjPi16ThIYuJIspvof/+QfKgGuKI00lUhwRtX Nwfi0HBo0iQIQ==
Am Sat, 25 Jun 2022 13:58:58 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Le 25/06/2022 à 13:30, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > New EmuTOS release is supposed to come (late) next month, so I would not
> > mind if Hatari release were post-poned few weeks to be able to include
> > newer EmuTOS version with Hatari release binaries.
> > There are no known release issues on EmuTOS side, so I do not think it's
> > release to be post-poned, while there's still the Hatari freeze with
> > MiNT / MMU / XaAES quit, which would be good to fix.
> with summer holidays coming soon, I'd rather not postpone Hatari's
> release. I think I will have a "release window" next week with enough
> spare time to do it, delaying several weeks will not be easy for me.
The users can still download the new EmuTOS separately afterwards if they
want it, so I agree with Nicolas, this should not delay the release of