Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari / EmuTOS release sync?

[ Thread Index | Date Index | More Archives ]

Am Sat, 25 Jun 2022 13:58:58 +0200
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Le 25/06/2022 à 13:30, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > 
> > New EmuTOS release is supposed to come (late) next month, so I would not 
> > mind if Hatari release were post-poned few weeks to be able to include 
> > newer EmuTOS version with Hatari release binaries.
> > 
> > There are no known release issues on EmuTOS side, so I do not think it's 
> > release to be post-poned, while there's still the Hatari freeze with 
> > MiNT / MMU / XaAES quit, which would be good to fix.  
> Hi
> with summer holidays coming soon, I'd rather not postpone Hatari's 
> release. I think I will have a "release window" next week with enough 
> spare time to do it, delaying several weeks will not be easy for me.

The users can still download the new EmuTOS separately afterwards if they
want it, so I agree with Nicolas, this should not delay the release of


Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.19+