[hatari-devel] Hatari / EmuTOS release sync?

New EmuTOS release is supposed to come (late) next month, so I would not mind if Hatari release were post-poned few weeks to be able to include newer EmuTOS version with Hatari release binaries.

There are no known release issues on EmuTOS side, so I do not think it's release to be post-poned, while there's still the Hatari freeze with MiNT / MMU / XaAES quit, which would be good to fix.