Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing for next release 2.4

Le 21/06/2022 à 22:15, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 21.6.2022 9.58, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 20/06/2022 à 21:48, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
OK, I've done some tests with my previous DSP interrupts code :

- flaysid works well

- mars_dsp doesn't work either (it may probably be a falcon timing problem introduced with the latest core)

Has this worked earlier?  It was added to compatibility list only recently, and it did not work with 2.3.1 for me.

I thought yes (i'm pretty sure I've already seen this demo at least once, but I've quickly tested it from Hatari 1.4 to hatari 2.3 and neither worked.

(I've got all hatari versions ready for a quick test on my computer ;)

Maybe I mistake with another DSP landscape.

Same for Xperience. I've got the feeling that I've already seen this demo under hatari, but I've tested all hatari versions and neither run the 4096 dots screen.

Some old version of hatari freeze this demo at the screen before the 4096 dots.

So, it doesn't seem to be related to my DSP patch

Regards

Laurent