Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing for next release 2.4

OK, I've done some tests with my previous DSP interrupts code :

- flaysid works well

- mars_dsp doesn't work either (it may probably be a falcon timing problem introduced with the latest core)

- xperience by abstract doesn't work either with the latest core (same as mars_dsp).

So, if we decide to revert back to my old interrupts code, flaysid works again, but we may have to retest many demos, games and utilities.

PS: I've tested a few demos, and I didn't notice any regression with my previous code and the latest hatari core.

It's as you want.

Regards

Laurent