|Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing for next release 2.4|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing for next release 2.4
- From: Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 21:48:46 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=free.fr; s=smtp-20201208; t=1655754527; bh=n4otD4zsX/SeRbDX7oqkwDcAr9CjMA8r45mdON+lI3s=; h=Date:Subject:To:References:From:In-Reply-To:From; b=NVWKY58/qlyOsskl9tz8b7U+PamKso7dLeZw4QND9oi4ja/Ui8bVpGnR6fIFh/Pww SyXPW60P3yLmeBIe+Ar0kyQGe2wtT+Ekk44ccOr9Y0/9UB3/bIALY0cLb3W7ksa95i SNQ1SY5ZC6512nzSZPRylzFfh70t6Bm7bRGfnTN9Mz1Wz2uTrz6y6Kxu/1SLKmlcQG FgNiKWU1jJhOpedXBeiU+0WNoxsr18qs8fRpD4CjqDO+tLPFtQTSG5v+W9htkW87YG pQdxgLsX2wKWAhndNcZnemPdMPrw77jWPRymBAxb2SSKYQBXq/vCZq9NvmaY79/Kxc n+WLuEfoNAstw==
OK, I've done some tests with my previous DSP interrupts code :
- flaysid works well
- mars_dsp doesn't work either (it may probably be a falcon timing
problem introduced with the latest core)
- xperience by abstract doesn't work either with the latest core (same
So, if we decide to revert back to my old interrupts code, flaysid works
again, but we may have to retest many demos, games and utilities.
PS: I've tested a few demos, and I didn't notice any regression with my
previous code and the latest hatari core.
It's as you want.
Le 20/06/2022 à 19:48, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 06/05/2022 à 09:45, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
it's been (far) too long since latest 2.3.1 release ; on my side I
did not have enough spare time to complete some ongoing changes in
the devel version as fast as I wanted, but I think we have a stable
base now and we could do the next release.
Does someone need extra time to complete some work in devel version ?
For those that commited changes, please check that everything is
referencend in doc/release-notes.txt
As for the release date, I'd like to target in approx 2 weeks, around
20th of may.
with the work done recently by everyone, what are the open / blocking
On my side, falcon's sound is fixed and I don't see any urgent fix to
Laurent will have a look at the DSP change and maybe fix it (or revert
what do other need to push ?