Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing for next release 2.4

Hello,

Will the patch series for enhanced keymap be added to 2.4 release ?

Yves

envoyé : 6 mai 2022 à 09:45
de : Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
à : Hatari devel list <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
objet : [hatari-devel] Preparing for next release 2.4

Hi

it's been (far) too long since latest 2.3.1 release ; on my side I did
not have enough spare time to complete some ongoing changes in the devel
version as fast as I wanted, but I think we have a stable base now and
we could do the next release.

Does someone need extra time to complete some work in devel version ?

For those that commited changes, please check that everything is
referencend in doc/release-notes.txt

As for the release date, I'd like to target in approx 2 weeks, around
20th of may.