Re: [hatari-devel] debugger suggestions

Le 26/04/2022 à 00:24, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 25.4.2022 18.02, J.Young wrote:
I am wondering if the following breakpoint conditions can be added:

1) break on memory address access rw (b, w or l).

This is a common wish.

Nicolas?

(It would need CPU core to update variables that store last read and write access addresses, and a bit of code on debugger side to to support setting breakpoints on their values, and to zero their values before continuing emulation from debugger.)

Hi

I know it's a big wish for many people ; I will add it soon I think (ie after next release). As toni wrote, it can be done at memory bank level by stacking the debugger call and the original access call.