Re: [hatari-devel] Git commits (was: HDC code update patch)

FWIW I would've contributed more to Hatari if we had used a "normal" Git PR flow. I'm fully in support of moving to (for example) gitlab or github.

We all have too little time for all the fun stuff we want to do :) Let use tools efficiently.

/Troed

On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 21:53, Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote

Using github or gitlab would help with this, and it would also make the
current status, the road to the next release, and the PRs involved more
transparent. And you can create tickets and follow their progress, which is
much more convenient than reporting bugs by email.
The more I write, the more I notice how many useful features I am missing ;-).