|[hatari-devel] Thanks to Christian, falcon microphone works now ;)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Thanks to Christian, falcon microphone works now ;)
- From: Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:46:46 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=free.fr; s=smtp-20201208; t=1645649207; bh=vY7dcHmMK8fSK4V+KquppI4ZIvH8t3+YCDRLPuEftPc=; h=Date:To:From:Subject:From; b=l+fodj9W3LBX5Q3ggTx0JTf3pRmdWcthr0cy1i34wzPPWDlosii43+l/ryp9XosS5 nzYmXa5RCmP0NExy1/x/4ZC8eaoZBJYh50oVoKcVbDaDnkuI3kQ+p/TcpTGB1qjk4v vZ+5+UocxcoCH2oQ9MyughdovEjZUQXXSPie+JOKO6y6sPIsxeU8xjhX2SXO2hApuq GLyqpmW6Ws6emd5ANcAOMB0SFcGdYjLjW6sGmb4gKjP1JfNRHXDiWl2rLVpZIztkyS qmtU6qMT6nS4gmnhGxJfb4tztROd5ZTouc+He+hRcSYZ5rrdJPfeH/NS8ap+rCKAb8 yIwCNjzapuErw==
I related recently that the Falcon microphone emulation with SDL 2
didn't work anymore for me.
When I read Christian's latest post tonight, he said he recompiled
hatari from scratch and his problem vanished.
I've done the same here (get the latest sources and recompile
everything) and the SDL2 microphone works now.
So Thomas, you can remove definitively portaudio and keep SDL now.
And if we notice some regressions after a change in hatari, and the
other members of the team have no problem, the solution is probably to
start to recompile a new fresh version.