|Re: [hatari-devel] adding tosboot to "make test" ?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] adding tosboot to "make test" ?
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:25:45 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1645651549; bh=y29oN3AftsdVq06+srJNXVAqG5ix0/lC/pYQPNtyIZk=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=dHtjE3FspAVPpfrvXtMYCAhh73Nocc2mWCVKoTjyJ+d2lE/Rpnn9A2NqbZiFvgRPB LEfZQA6Vym7Xp1fu02VuZVhfr3ews4TIw3oqcjFoQM+o0YBuYJzqXXg4zsYCqI0fyx cmzTc4h62m7awAMWoQ9qUONtsfsE6z4OCum7skrT7qyY5+YUz90zPsGJbuD3iQFCjB TEqsv5/4Aj2TZq4mRh/Krt1mQF/Zn8IZRAvBByGWE2TFlpfto+Xd+DUQznaHf6xOPa H8mKxzVUjzr7uSD+FeRtv1NWW6h/lfM57uEIUuMy95OUlRdzgb29KPqo8iW3ZLFS9S 21cuvbeAgDrdg==
Am Wed, 23 Feb 2022 20:10:19 +0100
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> we recently saw some cases where a specific machine config did not
> boot , while other modes work.
> In the tests/ directory, we can run "make test" for various checks,
> but it doesn't run the tests in tosboot/, which could detect that a
> specific mode is not booting at the moment.
> is there any reason for that ?
Yes, you need the external TOS binaries for that test, and these might
not always be available in build environments.
But we could maybe integrate the test in the "make test" and only run
it e.g. if a certain environment variable has been set that signals
that the TOS binaries are available...?