|Re: [hatari-devel] Regression with recent commit 463fb625c|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Regression with recent commit 463fb625c
- From: Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 20:51:38 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=gmx.net; s=badeba3b8450; t=1645645899; bh=ZjzfxpbX22m2zGpqTXUyWAhpTLs6IiPz+nGG9Z3Zp74=; h=X-UI-Sender-Class:Date:Subject:To:References:From:In-Reply-To; b=gO+erMBj4fwceRkxQ/vFECskJXWGIXk4lXBD1tfA0Y1cnRJIEPdK5BkmrD8srg419 abiJsVC4AB1dCwOHxHPv+f9qbfmPvk9UeVvwHNgEKNXkoKT8GsVtvwtaeHIB5kbYwO yVrk/jlbKweLvBRigGTkAIZ6/CUaNfkzcNoY6nww=
Nicolas Pomarède schrieb:
ok, no problem ; but there could be some hidden/random bug, we never
know, recent cycint/mfp changes still require some adjustments and could
have side effect.
I rebuilt Hatari from scratch with "make clean && make"; and now I
cannot reproduce the problem anymore, either. I.e., with your latest fix
TOS 3.06 now boots to the Desktop when the MMU is on.
Unfortunately, I did not keep the old binary. Thus, I can only assume
that something must have been wrong with my previous build. How strange.
In any case, sorry for the noise!