|Re: [hatari-devel] Thanks to Christian, falcon microphone works now ;)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Thanks to Christian, falcon microphone works now ;)
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 07:55:34 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1645862138; bh=aYfYzCwFkjX7INnf3iwwjJxXO+hE8sPm3uXv0gs30Ck=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=MutmLwJFi3c+1iXtoKEIf55L6EgkIEl5ZZdKbXOTW5OzDEA7A5+lLpzft4XUC3YlN XvKfrc5HUu5xRcYm0yJ8PAxL98iEoEw6gAFSi8VHNzF/rZhHWvx6RkfINNjUrACRtv xo95c5SkknQWLxjeCDXuOziDWudt7+AdUHPYJ1ekxQKPyp4XRj52JnESOohq86gMZ+ IAAm8lF9Ysho7i3kb8FeT/rmJuYvREA94Ta8cBbnIZypxJ8ass2dOx9PCQGC4XeV3Z QUfvd4m3m6QrSdEpCr95w5W+rH41rQsGSyiHPycor5mG52LnoIelGbS6I+a/QE7xNU uy8YWZGn3FSCw==
Am Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:46:46 +0100
schrieb Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>:
> Hi all,
> I related recently that the Falcon microphone emulation with SDL 2
> didn't work anymore for me.
> When I read Christian's latest post tonight, he said he recompiled
> hatari from scratch and his problem vanished.
> I've done the same here (get the latest sources and recompile
> everything) and the SDL2 microphone works now.
Ok, that's of course good to hear that at least the problem with the
microphone is gone.
OTOH, it's quite scary that we apparently have problems with incomplete
rebuilds currently :-(
> So Thomas, you can remove definitively portaudio and keep SDL now.
> And if we notice some regressions after a change in hatari, and the
> other members of the team have no problem, the solution is probably
> to start to recompile a new fresh version.
We certainly have to keep this in mind now - but it really shouldn't be
necessary by default, I wonder what's going on here? CMake should make
sure that everything is rebuilt correctly when the dependencies of a
file changed... Could be be related to the a bad CMake version?
Christina, Laurent, which version of CMake are you using? Or do you
maybe use ccache, which could influence rebuilds, too?