|Re: [hatari-devel] Compiling Hatari under Cygwin|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Compiling Hatari under Cygwin
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:30:21 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=sender:message-id:date:mime-version:user-agent:from:subject:to :references:content-language:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=G05LmaFjUN5B1URDjzycCUVaA6arckhxwZEDM7MetC0=; b=M/A0yuxWkxXXnf7W2xUbZVzJvKrLEyJEt+ct6nCShJ0TiVM83pJvLPL9eoB5Q/+1x2 0I1tlkuelbj9wMMUVhM/CV5rUkKXL+SiPztAIDCvEgtkIKBuAjGi/b14QiAzL0KaPtW5 vAMCJidR0FUh9NGRznyYxwyorJGrUSvKSfxluZ7TiK8DnXMHdliB/IeS3pPtFnSeS5cS j6vpEnH/x5xfSkua3d3nxDpDzMPu+mF+2FVNIZg5t1twIi7nZQ/nxgnMOGsln2JMLFoN qFBHUawRR2dz+R78qMBzws5EZbkHdQYR5PGd0+y8k1TUv7F7aoVsCDPr9C5WX1BoF0WF xzlw==
On 10/01/2022 à 22:23, Christian Zietz wrote:
But, iirc, Cygwin's SDL is meant for X11. Therefore, you would have to
install and run an X-Server under Windows (and possibly set the DISPLAY
environment variable in the Cygwin shell).
I used to compile Hatari for Cygwin32 with a statically linked SDL (built by
myself long ago). No need for X11 with this unusual setup. But I like to be
able to use Cygwin paths from Hatari configuration files.
I haven't tried to compile Hatari again since I switched to Cygwin64. I will
certainly have to recompile SDL first. I will have to try that some day.