Re: [hatari-devel] Midi code improvements

Eero,

“darwinmac” is me. Unfortunately, I can’t actually test the MIDI functionality since I do not use MIDI devices. I could not check the box to save MIDI output to a file. However, I could be missing something.

I had an unrelated problem with the Mac UI. The second time I tried to select a config file from the Preferences screen, Hatari would lock up. However, it did work from the separate “Load Config File” menu item.

It could be a problem with my system. If Troed could try the same thing to make sure it works for him, that works be helpful. I upgraded to macOS Monterey (12.1) recently if that matters.

Bob C