|Re: [hatari-devel] Midi code improvements|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Midi code improvements
- From: Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 07:36:17 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ripon89-us.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=LgTtu9rgeV+u5036UfRbyvtecq+fvk7wBgmZEfHpHrQ=; b=g9vh29yMIeC8fYToNeWnUAYh5oZlSdovpFtfTJXe5nyRqsNNHbZrYCtNMNvG1FkHOm eEOyeVUF/RzJMvyX/gzEr5P3zJom9yRnghPiyLxhuMBAMscP8okKI/0sR+cEoW/QPOt+ eI7BnXzCHc9MXxay/cUiLWYzkXrPgP29GC9pKH8aBYBE64MGo9BoXEpDB1oOJOj+i3VI ve7RxfoNtkhy9/ftknf/LZJmdIdelCuP2kQBB4z/Qa8xqJzR4cpcqToBdwImMMTdT889 Nd9BJyKgTIe0JBtClIYTw+LHO+PSQRNJZ4n1i1xJagzRFdXdi8H63xumBe1yIejTcpnj YL0A==
“darwinmac” is me. Unfortunately, I can’t actually test the MIDI functionality since I do not use MIDI devices. I could not check the box to save MIDI output to a file. However, I could be missing something.
I had an unrelated problem with the Mac UI. The second time I tried to select a config file from the Preferences screen, Hatari would lock up. However, it did work from the separate “Load Config File” menu item.
It could be a problem with my system. If Troed could try the same thing to make sure it works for him, that works be helpful. I upgraded to macOS Monterey (12.1) recently if that matters.
"darwinmac" from atari-forum tested that the MIDI device selection still
works, so all should be good.
Somebody would still need to test the actual MIDI functionality on Mac,
but I think it's enough to have that with pre-release testing for the
next Hatari release.
Sent from my iPhone