Re: [hatari-devel] Midi code improvements

Le 14/12/2021 à 21:43, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

I've just pushed some MIDI functionality improvements.

I have some pending commits that do not change existing functionality, just IMHO improve the code.  It needs small change in Mac GUI code though which I cannot build/test.

Any quick comments on the attached changes?

Hi

looks fine to me, I don't have any specific opinion on the midi part as long as it works :) (as I don't really use midi I'm glad if you want to work on it)