|Re: [hatari-devel] Enhanced keymap support|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
Would you have time to test this?
It should fix your issues with the previous versions.
(All numbers are now decimal, for compatibility with earlier Hatari
On 11.11.2021 1.50, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Attached is new version of the patch series, with
* Fix: KeysDown cleared on reset
* Fix: KeysDown[scancode] cleared on mapping
* Same SDL scancode can have multiple mappings
* Special handling for SHIFT, so that one does
not need two mappings unless one really wants
separate mappings for left & right SHIFT
* "KMOD_" prefixes dropped from SDL modifier names
* dec -> hex conversion patch dropped
Attached is also keymap file containing examples
of the mappings with documentation.
SDL scancode names used in mapping file need to
match case of their SDL names. To help with that,
I've added "listkeys" program back to Hatari.
Modifier names need to be specified as upper case.
That way they're easier to differentiate from SDL
scancode names which are CamelCase.
Vincent, could you give it a try?
Thomas, would you have time to check the commits?
PS. in the mapping file, I'm using "CTRL" for SDL
modifier name, but "CONTROL" for Atari modifier
* SDL mod name comes from SDL KMOD_CTRL define
and SDL's own name for the key:
* Atari mod name comes from the name of the key
on the actual Atari keyboard: