Re: [hatari-devel] Enhanced keymap support

Attached is a new version.

It fixes one (embarrasing) crash bug, and adds functionality to prevent SDL key combos that may
cause trouble.

Still to do: Get back use of SDL key names, for
backwards compatibility to existing keymaps
(other than Vincent's).

	- Eero