Re: [hatari-devel] Enhanced keymap support

Hi Vincent,

On 5.11.2021 3.13, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 4.11.2021 21.33, Vincent Barrilliot wrote:
3 Have you tried my patch ? Everything works well there so should be easy to compare with the rework. Granted the parsing could be more robust, but it otherwise serves its purpose (I've been using it for almost a year now)

Not yet.  I'll do need to check whether it has the same problem (with multiple modifier mappings for same PC scancode).

I've tried it now, and it indeed does not have
the same issue as my patch series.

I've found where the bug is in my own patch
series.  Smallest fix is one-liner, but I think
it's better fixed elsewhere, which means rewriting
some of the commits in the series a bit.

I.e. same PC scancode can indeed have multiple
mappings with modifier(s) without problems.