Re: [hatari-devel] Debugger features ideas/wishes

Hi Miro,

On 10.9.2021 22.49, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 10.9.2021 8.45, Miro Kropáček wrote:
I'm sorry, I still haven't gotten into testing this.
Attached updated patch set will support these
new features also for DSP, and uses execution
history to get a valid address from which to
start disassembly.

I.e. the disassembly output should always be
valid, but whether you get any disassembly before
PC, depends on whether they were in history.

If there's none, it means that they were not
executed, so those instructions are unlikely
to be that interesting.

=> I think this is fairly OK compromise for
    getting always correct disassembly.

I've pushed the 'step' & 'next' commands repeat
support, so that patch can be dropped from the
set.

(I'm interested to hear what others think of it.)

Rest of the features are waiting for testing
feedback before I'll consider pushing them.