Re: [hatari-devel] TAT's debugger

Thomas Huth schrieb:

I definitely don't like the idea of having yet another way of
triggering the debugger (i.e. the ioMemTab*.c changes) ... we have
already two ways of triggering the debugger (natfeats and xbios), that
should be enough, shouldn't it?

If I may add something: When adding some emulator-specific functionality
by "magic" IO addresses, please make sure this is configurable, i.e., it
can be deactivated. I don't like the system behaving differently in
emulation than on real hardware.

Regards
Christian
--