|Re: [hatari-devel] TAT's debugger|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] TAT's debugger
- From: Daniel Hedberg <daniel.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:24:00 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=CT//c1xHYfzKxBrJd3Ogz7mzt9KU1vnigcUfiI2w+tU=; b=kVJ0UPjPRbWMHm/09a3wy2QlOLW6KyTl/XQTGW9h0S0wRs00V86dGsbOaYjKy/AnYC vVgfI54uJiFXPhxHcchqOkkWSvziXqrMjzf/n7BLLOwiRQiAo9OC7QlCL+2B214Zx42j b9Vtq5u7ImaBnk5hx3EYWDECWEOL/7zz2LLyLHCfeQWVfqWaLcin3Oz6GcI6wwX69sN5 KaGPPn1AnGactZ+VjD++I97cDYk27gHs9cL9qeonaWnzAyJsbI2GRknaAuZGVsMI6Jyd KPdAi20DocSlVcGZtg4apr6xqcIJ5pTa5IFdcRmoOs3SgSPAWLl6ipLSA18NjTKTQMOk cjnw==
I definitely don't like the idea of having yet another way of
triggering the debugger (i.e. the ioMemTab*.c changes) ... we have
already two ways of triggering the debugger (natfeats and xbios), that
should be enough, shouldn't it?
Shall we deprecate one then? I've used the Xbios method and it's not exactly slick having to step through stack correction when it triggers.
Sounds reasonable to me. I'm all for any patches needed to support Tat in his venture. His debugger is such a useful contribution!