[hatari-devel] Strange distortions when booting in fullscreen

With the images recently posted on atari-forum https://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=40872 , i have some strange effects. I'm using the config file he posted a liittle bit later, which boots up in fullscreen mode. It is set up to boot in in 1024x768 in 16 colors (in my case on a 1920x1080 screen). After boot, the font looks really ugly. Strangely that goes away when i toggle fullscreen off, then on again. Could that be some setting that is not applied on startup? I've also tried to take a screenshot, but that looks normal, too, so its a bit hard to describe. I could imagine that it is related to some antialias setting.

Also, the mouse is mostly unusable while running Xboot from the auto-folder.