|Re: [hatari-devel] Happy birthday, Hatari!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Happy birthday, Hatari!
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 04:38:01 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telus.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=keLUADsSPqE5gzAtYl7bN9NS04WuqjF+k4Z4pbp4l7s=; b=bigMpLOQD64M5O9uDuyQTJskjF5gZmcb5FvmfGuFH1A9Z68+W4gHcvsaKMQnllPzk7 dFem7vj/GIp33VCO7GSha5GV1kwpKBkkxGnRY6IMXI+iXFg/tCEXOtlIP6NpyohS6uc7 +wlPPX5Vd0mGo3D6JvQaQk8Jfd0a3xK6eslAyOjQzS7hqWi6Wpx7FGgu7JXezBWjPQVR 6W6vV8p/hewfET8GLse1VFYeelge4ARi/LEQOV0a9G3lztgY7QWUz7KQo1jHbyNsmnCM H9OV4cGMHL+lvKyvi69uehiBIc/bXQvjgy49YDV+A25Et1tpuzDuDn2QmsYdO2NowFzH jfrA==
On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 3:37 AM Thomas Huth wrote:
> Am Sun, 21 Mar 2021 09:33:24 +0100
> schrieb Miro Kropáček:
> > On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 09:00, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > So that were my memories of the very early days... Of course a lot of
> > > additional stuff has happened in the course of time, but for this
> > > mail here it's enough of sentimentality, I think (but I can
> > > continue maybe next weekend if you liked this kind of memory dumps,
> > > or maybe Nicolas, Eero, Laurent or anybody else could share some
> > > memories about the Hatari history, too).
> > >
> > Absolutely loved it!
> Thanks! ... I guess I'll try to continue the story next weekend, if
> I've got some spare time again...
I think some of this conversation should be put into the Hatari documentation
directory so that people can read a few short stories about development.
I discovered Hatari at version 0.90, but it is now part of my Atari ST
going back to 1984 (I signed up as a developer and waited for a retail