Re: [hatari-devel] Happy birthday, Hatari!

Am Sun, 21 Mar 2021 09:33:24 +0100
schrieb Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 09:00, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On the 21st of March 2021, I reached a point where all files that
> > looked necessary were finally compiling on Linux
> >
> I guess you meant 2001 here. ;-)

Right, of course. Otherwise that would have taken quite a long time ;-)

> So that were my memories of the very early days... Of course a lot of
> > additional stuff has happened in the course of time, but for this
> > mail here it's enough of sentimentality, I think (but I can
> > continue maybe next weekend if you liked this kind of memory dumps,
> > or maybe Nicolas, Eero, Laurent or anybody else could share some
> > memories about the Hatari history, too).
> >
> Absolutely loved it!

Thanks! ... I guess I'll try to continue the story next weekend, if
I've got some spare time again...

> --
> http://mikro.atari.org

By the way, the TLS certificate of your website expired a couple of
days ago.