|Re: [hatari-devel] Happy birthday, Hatari!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Happy birthday, Hatari!
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 11:37:21 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1616323043; bh=EPxDeX6CJObiHJdbgianZUhy9AnpPB9nRS+Sqr2A/m8=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=H2T4gFKBwtp4Xv3hZDs0jiSc4OV7kyYp3EybVpM0/DO/t6fYgn6caNpiwUeg1GPtq TFaDu+u0OGFckdujbI8WKz6WByOWZ/8hhvDl4VMj049DKuzTxcCNKa2TGmhmkL2qe+ VXnJ0T56tGB5xBYyBWwcCAzs9K6kTX9Tv+UBjPb9SVvrkp8zY3l/kq0U2n2iavdKor F6xgmqhEVwuwsTeYrFbxj8Cl03qR8PkWPn3JZywYz8FH6gNzi2PyAqwgptOF7HooRK G4TJAv369DQmSluuuZtijMUF1rfFTZc9tY7zk4D0grxsy1RJBskN/Xgj+fn0MRHBKj HgjCTKnF6pZKg==
Am Sun, 21 Mar 2021 09:33:24 +0100
schrieb Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 at 09:00, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On the 21st of March 2021, I reached a point where all files that
> > looked necessary were finally compiling on Linux
> I guess you meant 2001 here. ;-)
Right, of course. Otherwise that would have taken quite a long time ;-)
> So that were my memories of the very early days... Of course a lot of
> > additional stuff has happened in the course of time, but for this
> > mail here it's enough of sentimentality, I think (but I can
> > continue maybe next weekend if you liked this kind of memory dumps,
> > or maybe Nicolas, Eero, Laurent or anybody else could share some
> > memories about the Hatari history, too).
> Absolutely loved it!
Thanks! ... I guess I'll try to continue the story next weekend, if
I've got some spare time again...
By the way, the TLS certificate of your website expired a couple of